Monthly Archives: January 2012
New York Mandated Infection Control Course – NYSDOH Approved
New York State Department of Health Approved Provider: TP02052
|Contact Hours: 3 (Mandatory) |
Curriculum: Click Here
Certificate: Printable (PDF) | Certificate Validity: 4 Years
NYDOH Provider ID: TP02052
Approved For: All New York Healthcare Professionals
New York Mandated Infection Control Course Offered By Biologix Solutions LLC is Approved For: Physicians, Resident Physicians, Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Podiatrists, Registered Physician Assistants, Special Assistants, Optometrists, Medical Students, and Physician Assistant Students. Eligible Groups (Employees, Credentialed/Affiliated Professionals, and Community based Providers.)
New York Mandated Infection Control Course Covers Following Six Core Elements in Depth:
- Element I: Responsibility to adhere to scientifically accepted principles and practices of infection control and to monitor the performance of those for whom the professional is responsible.
- Element II: Modes and mechanisms of transmission of pathogenic organisms in the healthcare setting and strategies for prevention and control.
- Element III: Use of engineering and work practice controls to reduce the opportunity for patient and healthcare worker exposure to contact with potentially infectious material in all healthcare settings for bloodborne pathogens.
- Element IV: Selection and use of barriers and/or personal protective equipment for preventing patient and healthcare worker contact with potentially infectious material.
- Element V: Creation and maintenance of a safe environment for patient care in all healthcare settings through application of infection control principles and practices for cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization.
- Element VI: Prevention and management of infectious or communicable diseases in healthcare workers.
New York Mandated Infection Control Course for Licensed Healthcare Providers : Health professionals are required to attest infection control and barrier precautions training completion certificate on license renewal and provide a copy of their certificate to the person(s) who maintain their credentialing documentation. Independent Physicians and Physician Assistants whose professional credentials are not maintained by employer must submit a copy of their certificate by mail to the New York State Department of Health.
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Bloodborne Pathogens for Florida Piercers – Annual Renewal
Nationally Approved OSHA Compliant Course for Tattoo, Piercing, and Body Art Professionals
Approved by Major State Health Departments / Local Health Departments / Licensing Agencies
|Approved By (Full List): Alabama Department of Public Health|
California Dept of Public Health / California Counties Approved – Full List
Florida Department of Health (Piercers Annual Renewal & Tattoo Course)
Minnesota Department of Health, Philadelphia Department of Public Health
South Carolina Dept. of Health, Washington State Dept. of Licensing
Iowa Dept. of Health, Oregon Health Lic. Agency, Hawaii Dept. of Health
Approved/Accepted By Major States/Local Agencies: List of States
Bloodborne Pathogens for Florida Piercers Annual Renewal – Tattoo, Piercing, Permanent Cosmetics / Body Art Regulations: Body art regulations differs from place to place. Many States / Local Health Departments / Licensing Agencies do not endorse nor approve bloodborne pathogens classes or trainers, but accepts body art industry specific nationally accredited courses that meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard 29CFR 1910.1030 requirements. We have made extensive efforts to have our course approved by most State/Local agencies who has their own review process to approve courses. Biologix Solutions LLC’s 100% online bloodborne pathogens courses are approved and accepted by almost all State Health Departments / Local Health Licensing Agencies in Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, California (Except LA County- classroom course required), Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, *New York (Except New York City-classroom course required), North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia.
California Counties Approval/Accepted (Full List): Approved By Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, Sacramento County, Fresno County, Stanislaus County, Solano County, Amador County, Nevada County, Kern County, Butte County, Ventura County, and Yolo County (Approved for all major counties in California)
Bloodborne Pathogens Requirement for LA County California: You must take 8 hours classroom course from LA County approved provider.