California Courses – Online Continuing Education & Mandated Courses
California Courses – Nursing CE | Dental CE | Physical Therapy CE | Tattoo/Piercing BBP
California Courses for Nursing, Dental, Physical Therapy, and Body Art Professionals.
- Board of Registered Nursing Approved – CEP15746 – 30 CEUs for only $79
- Dental Board of California Approved Provider - RP5003 – 25 CEs for only $125
- Physical Therapy Board Recognized CCUs Approval Agency
- Tattoo BBP Course: Approved by Major California (Including LA County) Counties – Full List
- 100% online independent study courses – Instant access – Available 24/7
- All you need is a Computer, and Internet Access.
- Printable course completion certificate (PDF)
Select Profession (Click On Icon)
Approvals: Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally approved provider of online continuing education and state mandated courses for healthcare (nursing, dental, physical therapy, medical, and other healthcare professionals), and non-healthcare professionals (body art professionals, tattooing, piercing, and make-up artists) needing required continuing education hours/courses to obtain or maintain state/local license.
Biologix Solutions LLC | http://blxtraining.com is approved by the Dental Board of California, California Board of Registered Nursing, Physical Therapy Board of California, California Department of Public Health – REHS Accreditation Agency, Los Angeles County Department of public Health, and All Major Local County Health Departments to offer required continuing education and mandatory courses for Dental, Nursing, Physical Therapy, and Body Art Professionals to obtain/renewal professional license. Please visit your licensing agency website or accreditation section for full list of approvals - Click Here.
Please visit Board’s website for most current information / continuing education requirements.
Dental Board of California’s Dental Continuing Education Requirements: Click Here
California Board of registered Nursing – Continuing Education for License Renewal – Click Here
Physical Therapy Board of California (PTBC) – Continuing Education Requirements – Click Here
California Body Art Professionals – Bloodborne Pathogens Training Requirements – Click Here