Indiana Courses – Online Continuing Education & Mandated Courses
Indiana Courses – Dental CE | Physical Therapy CE | Tattoo/Piercing BBP
Indiana Courses for Dental, Physical Therapy, and Body Art Professionals.
- Academy of General Dentistry (National Approval) Approved – 352738.
- Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT) – ProCert Certified.
- Nationally Approved Provider of BBP Training for Body Art Professionals.
- 100% online independent study courses – Instant access – Available 24/7.
- All you need is a Computer, and Internet Access.
- Printable course completion certificate (PDF).
Select Profession (Click On Icon)
Approvals: Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally approved provider of online continuing education and state mandated courses for healthcare (nursing, dental, physical therapy, medical, and other healthcare professionals), and non-healthcare professionals (body art professionals, tattooing, piercing, and make-up artists) needing required continuing education hours/courses to obtain or maintain state/local license.
Indiana Dental Continuing Education Requirements: Click Here
- Indiana Dentists are required to have completed twenty (20) hours of continuing education acquired between March 2, 2012 and March 1, 2014.
- Indiana Dental Hygienists are required to have completed fourteen (14) hours of continuing education acquired between March 2, 2012 and March 1, 2014.
- All Dentists & Dental Hygienists are required to complete a two (2) hour course which cover Ethics, Professional Responsibility and Indiana Statutes and Administrative Rules per renewal period.
Indiana Physical Therapy Committee Continuing Education Requirements (Click Here): Twenty-two (22) hours of continuing competency activities are required for the biennial renewal period, of which two (2) hours must be in an ethics and Indiana jurisprudence course as it relates to the practice of physical therapy. Only activities that have been approved under this article will be accepted as credit for license or certification renewal.