Iowa Nursing Continuing Education – 30 Hours Online CE
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Iowa Nursing Board Recognized CE Sponsor – Continuing Education (CE) Requirements
Biologix Solutions LLC is an approved provider of nursing continuing education courses by The California Board of Nursing (CEP – 15746), and Florida Board of Nursing (50-12950). According to Iowa Nursing Board Continuing Education Rules, A CE activity that has been approved by a board or agency regulating the licensee or certificate holder in another jurisdiction has been recognized by an Iowa Nursing Bord.
Iowa Nursing CE Requirements (Click Here): A CE activity that has been approved by a board or agency regulating the licensee or certificate holder in another jurisdiction has been approved/recognized by an Iowa Board of Nursing.
Iowa Nursing CE Renewal Requirement :
Continuing education is mandated by Iowa law as a prerequisite to renew RN and LPN licenses. The requirement is as follows:
- For renewal of a three year license, the requirement is 36 contact hours or 3.6 CEUs.
- For renewal of a license that has been issued for less than three years, the requirement is 24 contact hours or 2.4 CEUs. This applies to the first renewal after any one of the following:
- Initial Iowa licensure by examination
- Initial Iowa licensure by endorsement from another state
- Reactivation from an inactive status
A license issued for less than three years is granted for two years, plus the number of months to the birth month. Thereafter, the license must be renewed every three years.
- For reactivation from an inactive status, the requirement is 12 contact hours that are not more than 12 months old at the time the credit is submitted for reactivation.