Kentucky Courses – Mandated Online Continuing Education Courses
Kentucky Mandated HIV Course | Dental CE | Physical Therapy CE | Nursing CE
Kentucky Courses – Mandated Continuing Education Courses for All Healthcare Professionals.
- Approved by Kentucky Cabinet for Health & Family Services # 0317-1608-M.
- Kentucky Board of Dentistry Accepts AGD PACE Approved Dental CE Provider.
- Kentucky Board of Physical Therapy Accepts FSBPT-ProCert Certified Activities.
- Kentucky Board of Nursing Accepts Other State Boards of Nursing – Click Here.
- 100% online independent study courses – Instant access – Available 24/7.
- All you need is a Computer, and Internet Access.
- Printable course completion certificate (PDF).
Select Profession (Click On Icon)
Biologix Solutions LLC is a Kentucky Cabinet for Health & Family Services Approved HIV Training Provider: For Acupuncturists, Athletic Trainers, Chiropractors, Dentists, Dental Hygienists, and Dental Assistants, Emergency Medical Technicians, Nurses, Optometrists, Paramedics, Pharmacists, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Podiatrists, and Social Workers.
AGD PACE Approval: Biologix Solutions LLC is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/20/2013 to 4/30/2017. Provider ID: 352738.
Continuing education requirements for healthcare professionals changes from time to time. Please visit Board’s website for most current information / continuing education requirements.
Kentucky Cabinet for Health & Family Services HIV Requirements – Click Here
Kentucky Board of Dentistry Continuing Education Requirements – Click Here
Kentucky Board of Physical Therapy Continuing Education Requirements – Click Here
Kentucky Board of Nursing Continuing Education Requirements – Click Here