Nevada Courses – Online Continuing Education & Mandated Courses
Nevada Courses – Bioterrorism CE | Nursing CE | Dental CE | PT CE |Tattoo BBP
Nevada Courses for Nursing, Dental, Physical Therapy and Body Art Professionals.
- Academy of General Dentistry (National Approval) Approved – 352738
- Nevada State Board of Dental Examiners Approved Provider – Click Here
- Nevada State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners Approved (Until 7/31/2017)
- Nevada Board of Nursing Accepted/Approved – Click Here
- Tattoo/Piercing BBP Course is Approved Nationally
- 100% online independent study courses – Instant access – Available 24/7
- All you need is a Computer, and Internet Access.
- Printable course completion certificate (PDF)
Select Profession (Click On Icon)
Approvals: Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally approved provider of online continuing education and state mandated courses for healthcare (nursing, dental, physical therapy, medical, and other healthcare professionals), and non-healthcare professionals (body art professionals, tattooing, piercing, and make-up artists) needing required continuing education hours/courses to obtain or maintain state/local license.
Biologix Solutions LLC | http://blxtraining.com is approved by the Academy of General Dentistry (National Approval), Nevada State Board of Dental Examiners, Nevada Board of Nursing (Nevada Board of Nursing accepts provider If a continuing education provider is an academic institution, is approved by another state nursing board (e.g., California, Florida) or health-related board) and All Major State / Local County Health Departments to offer required continuing education and mandatory courses for Dental, Nursing, and Body Art Professionals to obtain/renewal professional license. Please visit your licensing agency website or accreditation section for full list of approvals – Click Here.
Beginning January 1, 2005, all nurses renewing their licenses must have completed this four-hour bioterrorism course as part of their CE renewal requirement. On that date, the Board’s random CE audits began to include auditing for proof that renewing nurses have completed the bioterrorism course. Each renewal, you are asked to affirm (swear) you have completed this one-time requirement. You are also reminded that you will need to retain your bioterrorism CE certificate indefinitely, in case of audit.