North Carolina Nursing Continuing Education – Online CE
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
North Carolina Nursing Board Recognized CE Sponsor – Continuing Education (CE) Requirements
According to North Carolina Nursing Board Continuing Education Rules, A CE activity that has been approved by a North Carolina Board of Nursing (NCBON) or ANY state board of nursing has been recognized by an North Carolina Nursing Board. Biologix Solutions LLC is an approved provider of nursing continuing education courses by The California Board of Nursing (CEP – 15746), and Florida Board of Nursing (50-12950).
North Carolina Nursing CE Requirements (Click Here): A CE activity that has been approved by a North Carolina Board of Nursing (NCBON) or ANY state board of nursing has been approved/recognized by an North Carolina Board of Nursing. Acceptable continuing education may be taken in a conventional classroom setting, through on-line courses, professional journals, correspondence, or independent study. One of the following is required.
- 15 contact hours of continued education and 640 hours of active practice within previous 2 years
- National certification or re-certification by a national credentialing body recognized by the Board
- 30 contact hours of continued education
- Completion of a Board approved refresher course
- Completion of a minimum of two semester hours of post-licensure academic education related to nursing practice
- 15 contact hours of continued education and completion of a nursing project as principal investigator or co-investigator to include statement of problem, project objectives, methods, date of completion and summary of findings
- 15 contact hours of continued education and authoring or co-authoring a nursing-related article, paper, book or book chapter
- 15 contact hours of continued education and developing and conducting a nursing continuing education presentation or presentations totaling a minimum of five contact hours, including program brochure or course syllabi, objectives, date and location of presentation, and approximate number of attendees