Virginia Courses – Online Continuing Education & Mandated Courses
Virginia Courses – Dental CE | Physical Therapy CE | Tattoo/Piercing BBP
Virginia Courses for Dental, Physical Therapy, and Body Art Professionals.
- Academy of General Dentistry (National Approval) Approved – 352738
- Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT) – ProCert Certified
- Nationally Approved Provider of Bloodborne Pathogens for Body Art Professionals
- 100% online independent study courses – Instant access – Available 24/7
- All you need is a Computer, and Internet Connection
- Printable course completion certificate (PDF)
Select Profession (Click On Icon)
Approvals: Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally approved provider of online continuing education and state mandated courses for healthcare (nursing, dental, physical therapy, medical, and other healthcare professionals), and non-healthcare professionals (body art professionals, tattooing, piercing, and make-up artists) needing required continuing education hours/courses to obtain or maintain state/local license.
Virginia Dental Continuing Education Requirements (Click Here):
A dentist or dental hygienist is required to complete a minimum of 15 hours of approved continuing education for each annual license renewal. Please refer to 18 VAC60-20-50 of the Regulations Governing Dental Practice on our Laws and Regulations page for information on acceptable content, approved sponsors and required documentation. How many of the 15 hours of continuing education can be on-line? – For annual renewals, there is no restriction on the number of hours that may be obtained on line.
Virginia Physical Therapy Continuing Education Requirements (Click Here) : A total of 30 hours of Continuing Education and at least 160 hours of active practice are required during the renewal period.
- A minimum of 20 of the contact hours required for physical therapists and 15 of the contact hours required for physical therapist assistants shall be in Type 1 courses. For the purpose of this section, “course” means an organized program of study, classroom experience or similar educational experience that is directly related to the clinical practice of physical therapy and approved or provided by nationally recognized organizations (e.g., The FSBPT).
- No more than 10 of the contact hours required for physical therapists and 15 of the contact hours required for physical therapist assistants may be Type 2 activities or courses, which may or may not be offered by an approved organization but which shall be related to the clinical practice of physical therapy. Type 2 activities may include but not be limited to consultation with colleagues, independent study, and research or writing on subjects related to practice.
- Physical therapists holding certification to provide direct access without a referral shall include four contact hours as part of the required 30 contact hours of continuing education in courses related to clinical practice in a direct access setting.