Washington Courses – HIV/AIDS, Dental CE, PT CE, Tattoo Piercing BBP
Mandatory HIV/AIDS | Nursing CE | Dental CE | PT/PTA CE | Tattoo/Piercing BBP
- Washington State Department of Health Approved Provider – Click Here
- Washington State Department of Licensing Approved Provider – Click Here
- Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT) – ProCert Certified
- Dental, Nursing, PT/OT Board accepts courses approved by other State Licensing Boards
- 100% online independent study courses – Instant access – Available 24/7
- All you need is a Computer, and Internet Access.
- Printable course completion certificate (PDF).
Select Profession (Click On Icon)
Washington Courses – Washington State Approvals/Acceptance: Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally approved provider of online continuing education and state mandated courses for healthcare (nursing, dental, physical therapy, medical, and other healthcare professionals), and non-healthcare professionals (body art professionals, tattooing, piercing, and make-up artists) needing required continuing education hours/courses to obtain or maintain state/local license. Please visit accreditation section for list of approvals – Click Here.
Accreditations & Approvals: Biologix Solutions is a nationally approved provider of online continuing education for nursing, medical, dental, physical therapy, occupational therapy, body art professionals, and other non-healthcare professionals. Biologix is dedicated to provide quality continuing education that meets the requirements of licensing agencies/boards/councils.
Continuing education requirements for healthcare and non-healthcare professionals changes from time to time. Please visit Board’s website for most current information / continuing education requirements.
Washington State Department of Health’s HIV Training Requirements – Click Here
Washington Board of Dentistry Continuing Education Requirements – Click Here
Washington Board of Physical Therapy Continuing Education Requirements – Click Here
Washington Board of Nursing Continuing Education Requirements – Click Here
Washington Department of Licensing Tattoo/Piercing BBP requirements – Click Here