Wisconsin Courses – Online Continuing Education & Mandated Courses
Wisconsin Courses – Dental CE | Physical Therapy CE | Tattoo/Piercing BBP
Wisconsin Courses for Dental, Physical Therapy, and Body Art Professionals.
- Academy of General Dentistry (National Approval) Approved – 352738
- Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT) – ProCert Certified
- Nationally Approved Provider of Bloodborne Pathogens Training for Body Art Professionals
- 100% online independent study courses – Instant access – Available 24/7
- All you need is a Computer, and Internet Connection
- Printable course completion certificate (PDF)
Select Profession (Click On Icon)
Approvals: Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally approved provider of online continuing education and state mandated courses for healthcare (nursing, dental, physical therapy, medical, and other healthcare professionals), and non-healthcare professionals (body art professionals, tattooing, piercing, and make-up artists) needing required continuing education hours/courses to obtain or maintain state/local license.
Wisconsin Dentistry Examining Board’s Continuing Education Requirement (section 447.055 & 447.056): Click Here Dentists: During the 2−year period immediately preceding the renewal date specified under s.440.08 (2) (a), 30 credit hours of continuing education related to the practice of dentistry or the practice of medicine, including not less than 25 credit hours of instruction in clinical dentistry or clinical medicine.
Wisconsin State Board of Physical Therapy Continuing Education Requirements (Click Here): Every physical therapist shall complete at least 30 hours of board−approved continuing education in each biennial registration period.