This continuing education course will review the functional anatomy of shoulder, pathophysiology, causes, risk factors, clinical presentation, classification, diagnosis, differential diagnosis, and intervention associated with adhesive Capsulitis. Provides most up-to-date evaluation, assessment and treatment techniques for rehabilitation of the shoulder.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to learn:
- The anatomical and pathophysiological changes that occur with adhesive capsulitis.
- The stages of adhesive capsulitis.
- The signs and symptoms of each stage of adhesive capsulitis.
- The risk factors associated with adhesive capsulitis.
- The diagnosis through physical examination, imaging and other tests.
- The differential diagnosis of adhesive capsulitis.
- The treatment strategies based on irritability level.
- The evidence based treatment strategies including modalities, shoulder manipulation, joint mobilization techniques, myofascial / soft tissue mobilization of a shoulder, and other interventional procedures.
- Physical therapy interventions – exercises for patients.
- The surgical options for patients with adhesive capsulitis who have little or no improvement after six to 12 weeks of conservative treatment.
Author: Lisa Augustyn, PT, DPT
Contact Hours : 3 Hours / 3 PDR
Cost: $25 / Participant
Teaching Method : Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test)
Target Audience: Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (pdf) Certificate By Email
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: State Board of Physical Therapy & American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) State Chapters Approved. Please visit accreditation section for fill list: Click Here