This course will assist healthcare professionals in caring for patients with anemia of chronic disease and chronic kidney disease (CKD) in their traditional roles of medication management and patient monitoring and counseling, as well as additional roles such as early identification of patients who would benefit from alternative treatment approaches to potentially improve patient outcomes and minimize the disease burden.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe anemia arise as a complication of several chronic diseases and chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Describe the pathophysiology and etiology of anemia of chronic disease
- Discuss the prevalence of anemia of chronic disease and CKD
- List the Symptoms and Physical Findings of anemia of chronic disease and CKD
- Discuss the differential diagnosis of anemia of chronic disease and CKD
- Identify ways in which anemia of chronic disease and CKD is diagnosed
- Discuss the management of anemia of CKD
Contact Hours : 2 Hours
Course Fee: $15 / Participant
Author: Desiree Reinken, RN, BSN, MSN, NP-C
Target Audience: Nursing Healthcare Professionals
Instructional Methods: Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test). A minimum passing score of 70% is required for course completion. A Printable (Pdf) Certificate By Email.
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC through PayPal, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally approved provider of online continuing education and state mandated compliance training for healthcare (Dental, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Massage Therapy, and Body Art Professionals), and non-healthcare professionals needing to fulfill their mandatory training and continuing education hours to obtain or maintain state/local license. Please visit our approval sections (Click Here) for the full list of approvals across all disciplines.