The goal of Anxiety Disorder continuing education program is to update the clinical knowledge of occupational therapists and other healthcare professionals about screening, identifying and treating the most common types of anxiety disorders.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define and differentiate various categories of anxiety disorders.
- Describe triggers to anxiety reactions.
- Discuss risk factors for anxiety disorders and selected medical conditions where anxiety is present.
- Describe symptoms associated with anxiety disorders .
- Discuss general anxiety disorder (GAD) screening tool such as Occupational Performance History Interview-II (OPHI-II), Occupational Self-Assessment (OSA) and Role Checklist, Kolman Evaluation of Living Skills (KELS), and the Independent Living Skills (ILS).
- Describe pharmacological and occupational therapy interventions approaches for controlling anxiety.
- Discuss proven methods of communication to communicate effectively with anxiety patients.
Author: Christine Church , M.S., OTR/L , Elizabeth Anderson, MPT, MPH
Contact Hours: 2 Hours (AOTA CEUs—0.2)
Cost: $15 / Participant
Target Audience: Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy & Other Healthcare Professionals
Instructional Methods: Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test). A minimum passing score of 70% is required for course completion. A Printable (Pdf) Certificate By Email.
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC through PayPal, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: Biologix Solutions LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing Approved Provider (CEP15746), Florida, Georgia, Arkansas, South Carolina, District of Columbia, West Virginia Board of Nursing Approved Provider (CEBroker 50-12950).
Nursing Continuing Education Courses Approved By Other Board of Nursing are accepted by / satisfies continuing education requirements in following States (Please refer to State Board of Nursing Rules & Regulations for most current requirements and continuing education hours requirements for your profession): Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. For specific information, please contact your State Board of Nursing.