This (Arizona Ethics and Dental Jurisprudence) online independent self-study course has been developed in accordance with the ADA’s Principles of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct, Revised November 2016 in Dental practices. The course discusses three main components, the Principles of Ethics, the Code of Professional Conduct and the Advisory Opinions.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to learn:
- Interpret the principles of ethics and the code of professional conduct
- Understand the term profession and how it relates to ethics in dentistry
- Apply the principles of dental ethics to everyday practice
- Understand the principles of ethical decision making that apply to the code of professional conduct
- Recognize the basic rights of the patients, the ethics of patient relations, delegation of duties and financial arrangements in the dental practice.
- Review Statutes affecting Dental Board Licensees consist of Title 32, Chapter 11 (The Dental Practice Act) and other selective statutes outside the Dental Practice Act in Title 12, Title 13, Title 20, Title 25, Title 32 and Title 36. Below are direct links to the Board’s statutes.
Contact Hours : 3 (Three)
Fee: $30 / Participant (Group discount available for > 5 participant)
Author: Dr. Thomas Karginis, DMD, General Dentist practicing over 25 years.
AGD PACE Subject Code: 555 – Dental Jurisprudence/Ethics (Practice Management). ADA Code of Ethics, AZ Dental Status & Rules) Arizona Ethics and Dental Jurisprudence
Teaching Method: Online Independent Self-Study Course (Training + Post-Test). Requires Computer & Internet.
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (Pdf) Certificate By Email.
Target Audience: Dentists, Dental Hygienists, and Dental Assistants.
Provider/Author Disclosure: Biologix Solutions LLC does not have a commercial interest in any products or services discussed or shared in this educational activity nor with the commercial supporter. No manufacturer or third party has had any input into the development of course content.
Biologix Solutions LLC – Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 4/20/2013 to 4/30/2025. Provider ID# 352738
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC through PayPal, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally approved provider of online continuing education for all healthcare and on-healthcare professionals. Please visit https://blxtraining.com/accreditations/ for full list of approvals.
AGD PACE / CE Broker Reporting: Within 24 Hours of Completion.