The Aromatherapy massage course was designed with all of this in mind so that therapists will learn how to successfully integrate evidence-based aromatherapy and help your clients address the roots of their disease to return to sustainable wellness and vitality. In addition to learning the WHY behind the WHAT when it comes to essential oils, you will also learn the science and synergy of aroma and how to integrate the application of certain essential oils to improve the overall health of your clients more naturally.
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to learn:
- Define aromatherapy and essential oil.
- Discuss the benefits of aromatherapy for all body systems.
- Apply anatomical understanding to massage to identify the effects of aromatherapy on each system of the body.
- Discuss how aromatherapy relates to the systems of the brain.
- Consider how aromatherapy can benefit conditions of the mind.
- List safety and contraindications for using essential oils during a massage.
- List contraindications for aromatherapy massage.
Contact Hours : 2.0 Hours
NCBTMB CEUs: 0.5 – Category: General
Method of Instruction: Online Independent Self-Study Course (Training + Post-Test). Requires Computer & Internet.
Course Format: Non-Interactive
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (PDF) Certificate By Email.
Cost: $15 / Participant
The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) Approved Provider. Provider ID: 1000555 (Expires: March 03, 2024).
State Board of Massage Therapy Approved (Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee) – CE Broker 50-12950