California Dentists Mandatory CE Package Includes (Dental Board of California Approved):
- Infection Control – 2 CE Units (02-5003-22001)
- California Practice Act – 2 CE Units (02-5003-22002)
- Responsibilities and Requirements of Prescribing Schedule II Opioid Drugs – 2 CE Units (02-5003-22053) – Mandatory Effective January 1, 2023
Biologix Solutions is a Dental Board of California Approved Provider # RP5003 – All 3 courses (Infection Control, Dental Practice Act, Prescribing Schedule II Opioids) are board approved to fulfill California Dentists Mandatory CE requirements that go into effect on January 1, 2023.
Target Audience: California Licensed Dentists (Mandatory CE to Renew California Dentists License)
Total CE Hours: 6 CE Units to fulfill California Dentists Mandatory CE Requirements
Fee: $57 /Participant
Teaching Method: Online Independent Self-Study Course (Training + Post-Test). Requires Computer & Internet.
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (PDF) Certificate By Email.
Provider/Author Disclosure: Biologix Solutions LLC does not have a commercial interest in any products or services discussed or shared in this educational activity nor with the commercial supporter. No manufacturer or third party has had any input into the development of course content.
Biologix Solutions LLC – Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 4/20/2013 to 4/30/2025. Provider ID# 352738
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC through PayPal, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course. Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally approved provider of online continuing education for all healthcare and on-healthcare professionals. Please visit https://blxtraining.com/accreditations/ for full list of approvals.
AGD PACE Reporting: Within 24 Hours of Completion.
Dental Board of California Continuing Education Requirements: Click Here
- No more than 50% of the total required units may be taken as non-live or correspondence courses.
- Interactive courses such as live video conferencing, live webinar, live lecture and live workshop demonstrations may be considered as a live course.
- No more than eight (8) units per day can be applied to the total unit requirement.
- Licensees are required to retain certificates of course completion that were issued to him/her at the time he/she attended a continuing education course for a period of three (3) renewal periods.
- In order for the mandatory course certificates to be accepted by the Board, you must ensure that you have taken the course from an approved mandatory course provider. To identify if a provider is approved to teach the mandatory courses, please see the section titled, Mandatory Course Provider Lookup.