This course is designed to provide an overview of the care and management of the patient with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) with emphasis on anatomy of carpal tunnel, causes, onset, signs and symptoms, diagnosis, treatment options and prevention strategies.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to learn:
- Describe the anatomy of the carpal tunnel,
- Discuss the mechanisms of injury associated with CTS.
- Explain the clinical manifestations, and diagnostic testing procedures of CTS.
- Discuss the causes and risk factors of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Explain treatment options and outcomes for CTS.
- Explain the measures that may be taken by individuals, employers, and healthcare professionals to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Describe alternative treatment methods.
Author: Christine Church , M.S., OTR/L, Elizabeth Anderson, MPT, MPH
Contact Hours: 3 Hours / 3 PDR
Cost: $20 / Participant
Teaching Method : Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test)
Target Audience: Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (pdf) Certificate By Email
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: State Board of Physical Therapy & American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) State Chapters Approved. Please visit accreditation section for fill list: Click Here