The purpose of this course is to review the current literature on de Quervain’s tendonitis (DQT) with emphasis on specific interventions using appropriate outcome measures. This course focuses on the prevalence, incidence, histopathology, causes, risk factors, diagnosis, evaluations and appropriate treatment / therapeutic interventions for patients with DQT.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to learn:
- Define de Quervain’s tenosynovitis, understand the prevalence, incidence, histopathology, causes and risk factors
- Identify the anatomy involved in de Quervain’s tenosynoviits
- Identify common diagnostic tools used for de Quervain’s tenosynovitis
- Identify other disorders to be ruled out as symptomology may be confused with de Quervain’s.
- Identify appropriate outcome measures to be used when evaluating de Quervain’s tenosynovitis
- Understand the importance of using a holistic approach when assessing, documenting and developing a treatment plan for de Quervain’s tenosynovitis
- Identify appropriate treatment interventions in treatment of de Quervain’s tenosynovitis
Author: Christine Church , M.S., OTR/L
Contact Hours : 3 Hours / 3 PDR
Cost: $25 / Participant
Teaching Method : Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test)
Target Audience: Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (pdf) Certificate By Email
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: State Board of Physical Therapy & American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) State Chapters Approved. Please visit accreditation section for fill list: Click Here