This online independent self-study course (Ethics and Professional Responsibilities in Dentistry) has been developed in accordance with the ADA’s Principles of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct, Revised November 2016 in Dental practices. The course discusses three main components, the Principles of Ethics, the Code of Professional Conduct and the Advisory Opinions. The course also includes Indiana Dental Codes & Indiana Administrative Rules for Dentistry to meet mandatory ethics and jurisprudence requirements for Indiana licensed dental professionals.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Interpret the principles of ethics and the code of professional conduct
- Understand the term profession and how it relates to ethics in dentistry
- Apply the principles of dental ethics to everyday practice
- Understand the principles of ethical decision making that apply to the code of professional conduct
- Recognize the basic rights of the patients, the ethics of patient relations, delegation of duties and financial arrangements in the dental practice.
- Indiana Jurisprudence for Dental Professionals: Indiana Dental Codes & Indiana Administrative Rules for Dentistry (This part of the continuing education is only applicable to Indiana licensed dental professionals requiring to meet mandatory requirement.)
Contact Hours : 2 (Two)
Fee: $20 / Participant (Group discount available for > 5 participant)
Author: Dr. Thomas Karginis, DMD, General Dentist practicing over 25 years.
AGD PACE Subject Code: 555 – Dental Jurisprudence/Ethics (Practice Management) – Ethics and Professional Responsibilities in Dentistry
Teaching Method: Online Independent Self-Study Course (Training + Post-Test). Requires Computer & Internet.
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (Pdf) Certificate By Email.
Target Audience: Dentists, Dental Hygienists, and Dental Assistants.
Provider/Author Disclosure: Biologix Solutions LLC does not have a commercial interest in any products or services discussed or shared in this educational activity nor with the commercial supporter. No manufacturer or third party has had any input into the development of course content.
AGD PACE Approval: Biologix Solutions LLC is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 5/1/2013 to 4/30/2021. Provider ID: 352738.
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC through PayPal, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally approved provider of online continuing education for all healthcare and on-healthcare professionals. Please visit https://blxtraining.com/accreditations/ for full list of approvals.
AGD PACE / CE Broker Reporting: Within 24 Hours of Completion.
Fulfills Mandatory Requirements For: District of Columbia, Kansas.