This online independent study module (Florida Laws and Rules for Dental Laboratories) is approved by the Florida Board of Dentistry. This online training module has been developed to provide the most current information on Florida Statue 466 and Florida Administrative Code (64B-27) governing Florida Dental Laboratories. This course meets the requirement for mandatory continuing education in laws & rules for Florida Dental Laboratories.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of dental laboratories and dental technicians.
- Florida Statue 466 governing Florida Dental Laboratories (2021 Florida Statutes).
- Section 466.021: Retention of dental laboratories by dentist; penalty
- Section 466.031: “Dental Laboratory” defined
- Section 466.032: Registration
- Section 466.033: Registration certificates
- Section 466.034: Change of ownership or address
- Section 466.035: Advertising
- Section 466.036: Information; periodic inspections; equipment and supplies
- Section 466.037: Suspension and revocation; administrative fine
- Section 466.038: Rules
- Section 466.039: Violations
- Review Florida Administrative Code (64B-27) governing Florida Dental Laboratories.
- Rule 64B27-1.001: Dental Laboratory Inspections, and Practice and Procedure for Healthy and Safe Dental Laboratory Operation
- Rule 64B27-1.002: Dental Laboratory Biennial Registration
- Rule 64B27-1.003: Continuing Education Requirements
- Rule 64B27-2.001: Disciplinary Guidelines
- Rule 64B27-2.002: Notice of Noncompliance for Minor Violations
- Rule 64B27-2.003: Citation Authority
- Rule 64B27-2.004: Mediation
Contact Hours : 3 Hours
Teaching Method: Online Independent Self-Study Course (Training + Post-Test). Requires Computer & Internet.
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (Pdf) Certificate By Email.
Target Audience: Dentists, Dental Hygienists, and Dental Assistants.
Provider/Author Disclosure: Biologix Solutions LLC does not have a commercial interest in any products or services discussed or shared in this educational activity nor with the commercial supporter. No manufacturer or third party has had any input into the development of course content.
Biologix Solutions LLC – Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 4/20/2013 to 4/30/2025. Provider ID# 352738
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC through PayPal, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally approved provider of online continuing education for all healthcare and on-healthcare professionals. Please visit https://blxtraining.com/accreditations/ for full list of approvals.
AGD PACE / CE Broker Reporting: Within 24 Hours of Completion.