This online independent study course (Florida Occupational Therapy Law and Rules) is approved by the Florida Board of Occupational Therapy. This online training module has been developed to provide the most current information on Florida Occupational Therapy Laws & Rules. This course meets the mandatory requirement for initial licensure and biennial renewal, for occupational therapy professionals in Florida.
Upon completion of this course (Florida Occupational Therapy Law and Rules), you will be able to:
- Describe the Florida Board of Occupational Therapy.
- Discuss the factors for safe delegation to unlicensed assistive personnel.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the requirements for use of prescription devices.
- Explain the requirements for renewing an occupational therapy license in Florida.
- Discuss Florida occupational therapy law grounds for discipline and penalties.
- Describe criminal and civil legal issues related to occupational therapy practice.
- Summarize the elements of the Occupational Therapy Code of Ethics.
Contact Hours : 2 Hours
Course Format: Online Independent Study Course (Requires Computer and Internet Connection)
Course Completion Certificate : Printable (PDF) By Email & Automatic Electronic Reporting.
CEBroker Course ID: 20-381505 (Florida Occupational Therapy Law and Rules – Florida Board of Occupational Therapy Approved Mandatory Course)
CE Broker Reporting: We automatically report registered course completions for Florida licensee to the CE Broker system within 24 hours of course completion.
This Continuing Education Course Is Approved By: Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
CEBroker Provider # : 50-12950
CE Broker Reporting Within 24 Hours