The diagnosis of acetabular labral tears is becoming more frequent, largely due to improvements in MRI and arthroscopic techniques. This Hip Labral Injuries course will provide a review of hip anatomy and lower extremity examinations before briefly discussing the most common surgical interventions for labral tears in the hip. Several post-operative protocols will be discussed with sample interventions and treatment progressions.
Upon completion of this course (Hip Labral Injuries), you will be able to:
- Describe the pertinent osseous and soft tissue anatomy of the hip.
- Perform a thorough examination of the hip.
- Understand what the research states concerning conservative management of labral tears.
- Describe the most common surgical intervention for labral pathology.
- Develop an evidence based protocol in the rehabilitation of surgery to the labrum.
Author: Tom Weber, PT, DPT, OCS
Contact Hours : 3 Hours / 3 PDR
Cost: $25 / Participant
Teaching Method : Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test)
Target Audience: Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (pdf) Certificate By Email.
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: State Board of Physical Therapy & American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) State Chapters Approved. Please visit accreditation section for fill list: Click Here