This online independent study module has been developed to provide a review of HIV/AIDS in United States, modes of transmission, types of HIV tests, prevention, clinical management of HIV/AIDS, and prevention of HIV in healthcare settings.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to learn:
- Definition and differences of HIV and AIDS.
- Epidemiology of HIV and AIDS.
- HIV Risk Behavior & Transmission.
- Clinical & Oral manifestations of HIV/AIDS.
- Testing & Diagnosis of HIV/AIDS.
- Methods of prevention of HIV.
- Medical treatment & side effects of HIV/AIDS Therapy (High Active Anti-Retro Viral Therapy – HAART).
- Management of HIV in the healthcare workplace in accordance with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard.
- Prevention of HIV in a healthcare settings.
Author: Alpesh Patel, MBBS,MPH, CERC, CPHA
Contact Hours : 3 Hours / 3 PDR
Cost: $20 / Participant
Teaching Method : Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test)
Target Audience: Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (pdf) Certificate By Email
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: State Board of Physical Therapy & American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) State Chapters Approved. Please visit accreditation section for fill list: Click Here