This online training module has been developed to provide the most current information on Domestic Violence. The course meets the State of Kentucky’s requirement for nursing continuing education regarding domestic violence.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to learn:
- Burden of Domestic Violence in United States and Kentucky
- Type of Domestic Violence
- Discuss the social and healthcare implications of domestic violence
- Identify the vulnerable populations and risk factors
- Violence Against Women/Children/Elders
- Healthcare implications of domestic violence
- The signs and symptoms of domestic violence
- Domestic Violence in Kentucky, and Kentucky’s reporting requirements and legislature for domestic violence
- Importance of documentation
- Screening, assessment and reporting requirements of victims of domestic violence in Kentucky
Contact Hours: 3 Hours
Cost: $15 / Participant
Target Audience: Nursing Healthcare Professionals
Instructional Methods: Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test). A minimum passing score of 70% is required for course completion. A Printable (Pdf) Certificate By Email.
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC through PayPal, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: Biologix Solutions LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing Approved Provider (CEP15746), Florida, Georgia, Arkansas, South Carolina, District of Columbia, West Virginia Board of Nursing Approved Provider (CEBroker 50-12950).
Nursing Continuing Education Courses Approved By Other Board of Nursing are accepted by / satisfies continuing education requirements in following States (Please refer to State Board of Nursing Rules & Regulations for most current requirements and continuing education hours requirements for your profession): Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. For specific information, please contact your State Board of Nursing.