In order to be successful, dental practices can’t simply focus on providing excellent health care, they also need to know how to run a profitable practice. This continuing education course will provide you information on how to monitor certain KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to understand your dental practice’s performance. Tracking these metrics will not only enable you to identify opportunities for improvement, but also help drive data-driven decisions that will ultimately result in better care for your patients.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what are the key performance indicators.
- Learn the benefits of using KPIs in practice.
- Classify KPIs according to different processes in your practice and different levels of decision making in your business model.
- Understand various types of KPIs in your practice and how it can help your decision making process.
- Understand Financial KPIs and its applications in your practice to make day to day decisions or strategic business decisions.
- Understand tangible and intangible KPIs that can be very effective in achieving your practice goals.
- Manage your dental team, assistants and employees based on KPIs
- Utilize KPIs in managing your practice image and reputation to increase your market share.
- Understand and manage challenges associated with the dental market in your area.
- Learn about various ways to mange operational challenges and evaluate their long term success.
Contact Hours : 2 Hours
Fee: $20 / Participant (Group discount available for > 5 participant)
Authors: Noura Fadel, DDS FAGD
AGD PACE Subject Code: 550 Practice Management and Human Relations
Teaching Method: Online Independent Self-Study Course (Training + Post-Test). Requires Computer & Internet.
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (Pdf) Certificate By Email.
Target Audience: Dentists, Dental Hygienists, and Dental Assistants.
Provider/Author Disclosure: Biologix Solutions LLC does not have a commercial interest in any products or services discussed or shared in this educational activity nor with the commercial supporter. No manufacturer or third party has had any input into the development of course content.
Biologix Solutions LLC – Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. 4/20/2013 to 4/30/2025. Provider ID# 352738
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC through PayPal, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally approved provider of online continuing education for all healthcare and on-healthcare professionals. Please visit https://blxtraining.com/accreditations/ for full list of approvals.