This online training module has been developed to provide the most current recommendation and guidelines on prevention and control of Multidrug-Resistant Organisms (MDROs) in healthcare settings.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define multidrug resistant organisms and history of these organisms
- Impact of multidrug-resistant organisms on healthcare system
- Discuss important epidemiologic principles related to multidrug-resistant organisms
- Causes of multidrug resistant organisms and the impact on healthcare system
- Risk factors and preventative measures for multidrug resistant organisms
- Accepted prevention control measures for reducing the impact of multidrug-resistant organisms
- Discuss MDROs prevention in long term care
- Costs and feasibility of reducing multidrug-resistant organisms
Contact Hours : 3 Hours
Course Fee: $ 10 / Participant
Author: Alpesh Patel, MBBS, MPH, CERC,CPHA
Target Audience: Nursing Healthcare Professionals Instructional Methods: Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test). A minimum passing score of 70% is required for course completion. A Printable (Pdf) Certificate By Email.
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC through PayPal, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: Biologix Solutions LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing Approved Provider (CEP15746), Florida, Georgia, Arkansas, South Carolina, District of Columbia, West Virginia Board of Nursing Approved Provider (CEBroker 50-12950).
Nursing Continuing Education Courses Approved By Other Board of Nursing are accepted by / satisfies continuing education requirements in following States (Please refer to State Board of Nursing Rules & Regulations for most current requirements and continuing education hours requirements for your profession): Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. For specific information, please contact your State Board of Nursing.