This course is designed to provide an overview of the care and management of the patient with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) with emphasis on pathophysiology, cause, onset, signs and symptoms, diagnosis of this disease process, physical therapy and rehabilitation intervention for patients with MS.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to learn:
- The disease process of Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
- The known causes of MS.
- The clinical manifestations (common signs and symptoms) of Multiple Sclerosis.
- The diagnosis and treatment strategies of MS.
- The realistic rehabilitation goals for MS patients.
- To implement appropriate rehabilitation intervention including exercise program, assistive devices and adaptive strategies
- Identify community based resources for MS patients.
Author: Elizabeth Anderson, MPT, MPH
Contact Hours : 3 Hours / 3 PDR
Cost: $20 / Participant
Teaching Method : Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test)
Target Audience: Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (pdf) Certificate By Email
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: State Board of Physical Therapy & American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) State Chapters Approved. Please visit accreditation section for fill list: Click Here