As the population ages and teeth are increasingly retained for life, the incidence of Non-carious Cervical Lesions tooth surface loss is increasing. In-depth knowledge about their etiology and management is essential for current dental practice. In this course, the clinician will be able to identify Non-carious Cervical Lesions, understand various etiology, behaviors & risks associated with Non-carious Cervical Lesions, and most updates guidelines or management and treatment of Non-carious Cervical Lesions.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Review the history of Erosive, Abrasive and Abfraction lesions.
- Learn about the prevalence of NCCLs.
- Understand the classification of NCCLs.
- Understand the intrinsic and extrinsic etiologies for NCCLs.
- Learn about the most updated theories in etiology of NCCLs.
- Understand a comprehensive approach in diagnosis and management through risk assessments.
- Learn about different treatment options for NCCLs and how to manage them.
- Learn about management of the operative field for long term success of NCCLs.
- Learn about the preparation of tooth for restoration.
- Learn about challenges associated with restoring NCCLs.
- Learn about restorative materials used for restoration of NCCLs and long term success.
- Learn about different composite bonding and how it affects long term success of the restoration.
Contact Hours : 3 Hours
Fee: $30 / Participant (Group discount available for > 5 participant)
Authors: Noura Fadel, DDS FAGD
AGD PACE Subject Code: 250 – Operative (Restorative) Dentistry
Teaching Method: Online Independent Self-Study Course (Training + Post-Test). Requires Computer & Internet.
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (Pdf) Certificate By Email.
Target Audience: Dentists, Dental Hygienists, and Dental Assistants.
Provider/Author Disclosure: Biologix Solutions LLC does not have a commercial interest in any products or services discussed or shared in this educational activity nor with the commercial supporter. No manufacturer or third party has had any input into the development of course content.
AGD PACE Approval: Biologix Solutions LLC is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership, and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 5/1/2013 to 4/30/2021. Provider ID: 352738.
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC through PayPal, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally approved provider of online continuing education for all healthcare and on-healthcare professionals. Please visit https://blxtraining.com/accreditations/ for full list of approvals.