This course provides an overview of Occupational Therapy’s role in pulmonary rehabilitation, with attention to diagnoses, terminology and procedures, and process. It concludes with case studies.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between primary pulmonary diagnoses and identify at risk population.
- Identify causes and risk factors for developing chronic lung diseases.
- Identify common procedures pertaining to pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Recognize roles of occupational therapy in pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Implement the plan of care by using occupational therapy process from evaluation to discharge.
- Implement various occupational therapy evaluations and screening tools that may be used in pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Implement various occupational therapy interventions and education tools that may be used in pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Identify occupational therapy considerations for safe discharge planning, including addressing clients questions/concerns.
Author: Christine Church , M.S., OTR/L
Contact Hours : 4.00 Hours (AOTA CEUs—0.4)
Education Level: Intermediate
AOTA Classification Codes: Category 1 – OT Service Delivery
Cost: $25 / Participant
Instructional Methods: Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test). A minimum passing score of 70% is required for course completion. A Printable (Pdf) Certificate By Email.
Course Outline: Click Here
Target Audience: Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Other Health Professionals
Biologix Solutions LLC is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. Course approval ID# 9837. This distance learning-independent is offered at 0.4 CEUs, Intermendiate, Category 1 – OT Service Delivery. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
The current term of approval extends from 6/21/2017 through 6/30/2025. Provider ID: 9837. Approval
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC , you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
There are 38 States Currently Recognize AOTA Approved Providers (Click Here) either in regulatory language or by formal written communication to AOTA: Alabama, Arizona, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Georgia, Iowa, Kentucky, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and NBCOT