This course is developed to provide physical therapy, nursing and other healthcare professionals with an overview of Osteoarthritis of the Knee (OAK) and evidence-based interventions that can diminish pain, enhance function, and provide evidence-based guidelines for the management of OAK.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to learn:
- Prevalence of Osteoarthritis of the Knee.
- Etiology and pathogenesis of Osteoarthritis of the Knee.
- Clinical presentation of Osteoarthritis of the Knee.
- Risk factors for the development of Osteoarthritis of the Knee.
- Diagnostic criteria for OAK.
- Diagnosis of OAK.
- Medical and alternative management of OAK.
- Role of physical therapy in management of OAK.
- Surgical treatment and post-surgery rehabilitation of patients with OAK.
- Patient education
Author: Elizabeth Anderson, MPT, MPH
Contact Hours : 3 Hours / 3 PDR
Cost: $25 / Participant
Teaching Method : Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test)
Target Audience: Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (pdf) Certificate By Email
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: State Board of Physical Therapy & American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) State Chapters Approved. Please visit accreditation section for fill list: Click Here