This continuing education course provides an in-depth information on pathophysiology, clinical presentation, evaluation and treatment of patients with Parkinson’s disease (PD). Provides current evidence-based treatment and rehabilitation of patient with PD. This course enables the clinician to identify impairments and functional limitations of patients with PD and then implement an effective treatment plan to achieve optimal outcomes.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the prevalence of Parkinson’s Disease (PD) in the United States
- Discuss physiology of Parkinson’s Disease
- Discuss etiology of Parkinson’s Disease
- Discuss the clinical signs of Parkinson’s disease
- Describe Clinical evaluation of patient with Parkinson’s Disease
- Discuss diagnosis, treatment and management of Parkinson’s Disease
- Discuss therapy options to improve and/or restore the patient’s functional performance and ability to participate in necessary daily activities .
Author: Elizabeth Anderson, MPT, MPH
Contact Hours : 3 Hours / 3 PDR
Cost: $20 / Participant
Teaching Method : Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test)
Target Audience: Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (pdf) Certificate By Email
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: State Board of Physical Therapy & American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) State Chapters Approved. Please visit accreditation section for fill list: Click Here