This course (Physical Therapy Management of Headaches) provides the physical therapist with up to date research regarding the diagnosis and physical therapy management of headaches. The most recent International Headache Society classifications will be discussed as well as current evidence regarding treatment.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to learn:
- Discuss the differences between primary and secondary headaches.
- List the most common cause of primary and secondary headaches.
- Discuss pertinent portions of a comprehensive physical therapy examination for patients with headaches.
- Recognize important differences in three common types of headache: tension-type headache, cervicogenic headache, and migraine.
- Discuss the clinical practice guidelines for examination, diagnosis, and treatment planning for patients with neck pain.
- Describe the most appropriate physical therapy interventions for patients with headaches using the most recent clinical evidence.
Author: Tom Weber, PT, DPT, OCS
Contact Hours : 4 Hours / 4 PDR
Cost: $25 / Participant
Teaching Method : Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test)
Target Audience: Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (pdf) Certificate By Email
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: State Board of Physical Therapy & American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) State Chapters Approved. Please visit accreditation section for fill list: Click Here