Post-Stroke Rehabilitation course is developed to provide the most current information for physical therapy professionals with emphasis on physical therapy intervention of stroke patient through managing and coordinating the long-term care of stroke survivors, steps involved in recovery process, medical management of stroke patient, and role of physical therapy in management of stroke patient.
Upon completion of Post-Stroke Rehabilitation course, you will be able to learn:
- Review stroke epidemiology
- Describe the Importance of rehabilitation for a patient with stroke
- Discuss the guidelines for early treatment and management of patients with acute stroke.
- Summarize hospital nursing management for stroke patients beyond 24 hours.
- Identify assessment, interventions, and goals of physical, occupational, and speech-language stroke rehabilitation in the acute setting.
- Discuss steps involved in recovery process
Author: Elizabeth Anderson, MPT, MPH
Contact Hours : 2 Hours
Cost: $20 / Participant
Teaching Method : Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test)
Target Audience: Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (pdf) Certificate By Email
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: State Board of Physical Therapy & American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) State Chapters Approved. Please visit accreditation section for fill list: Click Here