The purpose of this course is to expand the nursing professionals awareness of long-term residents’ rights. This will prepare them to uphold these rights while giving care.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- List what rights patients have
- Describe the role of an ombudsman
- State where to find a description of rights
- Explain what dignified and respectful care is
- State the role of the CNA in protecting resident rights
Contact Hours : 2 Hours
CE Broker Course ID: 20-349680 (We automatically report to the CE Broker system)
Approvals: Biologix Solutions LLC is an approved provider of continuing education by the Florida Board of Nursing.
CE Broker Provider ID: 50-12950 CE Broker Reporting Within 24 Hours