This course is developed to provide the most current information for physical therapy professionals with emphasis on the pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment and physical therapy interventions for patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), and alternative therapies in the management of RA.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis in the United States.
- Describe the pathophysiology and etiology of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Discuss the clinical manifestations of rheumatoid arthritis.
- List the differential diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Review the American College of Rheumatology Classification criteria for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Identify tests to diagnose rheumatoid arthritis.
- List treatment and physical therapy interventions for patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- List alternative therapies in the management of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Utilize various patient education strategies.
Author: Elizabeth Anderson, MPT, MPH
Contact Hours : 2 Hours / 2 PDR
Cost: $15 / Participant
Teaching Method : Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test)
Target Audience: Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (pdf) Certificate By Email
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: State Board of Physical Therapy & American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) State Chapters Approved. Please visit accreditation section for fill list: Click Here