This course (Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction) is intended to provide the most current information on proper evaluation techniques to address lumbopelvic problems in patient with sacroiliac conditions. The course emphasizes on mobilization techniques for positional faults, physical therapy and rehabilitation through therapeutic exercises to treat sacroiliac conditions.
Upon completion of Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction course, you will be able to learn:
- The Anatomy of the sacroiliac joint and the pelvic girdle.
- The understanding of proper kinematics of the lumbopelvic complex.
- The different types of problems related to the sacroiliac joint when looking at SIJ dysfunction from the simplistic model.
- The proper evaluation techniques and improve their ability to address lumbopelvic problems as well as lumbar and hip related Issues.
- The basic approaches to physical therapy and rehabilitation for persons with sacroiliac conditions.
- Some of the current literature of the sacroiliac joint.
- Effective treatment programs for patients with SIJ dysfunction.
Author: Paul D. Simonetti, PT, DPT, OCS, MTC
Contact Hours : 5 Hours / 5 PDR
Cost: $40 / Participant
Teaching Method : Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test)
Target Audience: Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (pdf) Certificate By Email
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: State Board of Physical Therapy & American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) State Chapters Approved. Please visit accreditation section for fill list: Click Here