Sexual Harassment in the Workplace is a form of sex discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Title VII applies to employers with 15 or more employees, including state and local governments. It also applies to employment agencies and to labor organizations, as well as to the federal government. This course outlines the basic law pertaining to sexual harassment and provides practical advice to help recognize, and prevent harassment in the workplace. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to learn:
- Define sexual harassment
- Recognize conduct that could constitute sexual harassment and determining whether the behavior was welcome.
- Explain the statutory regulations and legal background of sexual harassment.
- Explain the statutory regulations and legal background of Sexual Harassment Prevention Training pursuant to the Illinois Human Rights Act, 775 ILCS 5/2-109.
- Explain employer’s responsibility due to acts of managers, supervisors, and acts of co-workers.
- Identify the effects that sexual harassment has on people.
- Implement guidelines for preventive action, including ways of handling claims of sexual harassment complaints.
- Develop a no harassment policy for workplace.
- Communicating the policy with employees and no employees
- Supervisor training
- Investigating complaints
- Interviewing the alleged harasser
- Developing information
- Taking appropriate action
- Taking action even if the investigation is inconclusive
Contact Hours: 2 Hours
Activity Type: Knowledge-Based Home Study
Instructional Methods: Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test)
Target Audience: Pharmacists & Pharmacy Technicians
Cost: $15 / Participant
UAN: Pharmacist: 0384-9999-21-101-H04-P Technicians: 0384-9999-21-101-H04-T
Release Date: 03/04/2021 Expiration Date: 03/04/2024
Illinois Mandatory Requirements: This course fulfills IL required mandated training for pharmacy professionals. Course Completion Certificate: A minimum passing score of 70% is required for course completion. A Printable (PDF) Certificate By Email. Credit will be reported to CPE monitor within 30 days of completion.
National Pharmacy Technician Association (NPTA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing education.
Biologix Solutions LLC is approved as a Joint Provider of continuing pharmacy education by NPTA. Approval
Disclaimers: Mr. Phillip has no actual or potential conflict of interest in relation to this program. This program received no commercial support and has been peer-reviewed to ensure non-commercialization.
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC through PayPal, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.