This course is developed to provide the most current information for physical therapy professionals with emphasis on functional physical therapy and occupational therapy rehabilitation activities to achieve maximum independence in a person with spinal cord injury.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to learn:
- Discuss the history and epidemiology of spinal cord injury.
- Describe the anatomy & pathophysiology of traumatic spinal cord injury.
- Discuss clinical and functional evaluation to differentiate between different levels and classifications of spinal cord injury.
- Explain functional outcomes by level of injury.
- Explain the role of medical consultation and rehabilitation in spinal cord injury.
- Role of Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy interventions in patient with spinal cord injury.
- Discuss the psychological, environmental adaptation and community reintegration of patients with spinal cord injury.
Author: Lisa Augustyn, PT, DPT, Elizabeth Anderson, MPT, MPH
Contact Hours : 3 Hours / 3 PDR
Cost: $25 / Participant
Teaching Method : Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test)
Target Audience: Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (pdf) Certificate By Email
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: State Board of Physical Therapy & American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) State Chapters Approved. Please visit accreditation section for fill list: Click Here