This online continuing education course contains general information about Spinal Stenosis. It describes the condition’s causes, signs and symptoms, diagnosis & evaluation, surgical and non-surgical treatments, physical therapy management, and patient education. Spinal stenosis is a narrowing of spaces in the spine (backbone) that results in pressure on the spinal cord and/or nerve roots.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to learn:
- The applied anatomy of the spine
- The types of spinal stenosis and the nerve roots most commonly affected.
- Etiology and the causative factors of spinal stenosis.
- The signs and symptoms and risk factors of spinal stenosis
- Evaluation and diagnosis of spinal stenosis
- Appropriate treatment strategies for spinal stenosis, including medical management, physical therapy, and surgical approaches.
- Patient education, prevention and counseling
Author: Elizabeth Anderson, MPT, MPH
Contact Hours : 4 Hours / 4 PDR
Cost: $35 / Participant
Teaching Method : Online Independent Self-Study (Training + Post-Test)
Target Audience: Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
Course Completion Certificate : A Printable (pdf) Certificate By Email
Cancellation / Refund Policy: By completing your purchase from Biologix Solutions LLC, you agree that you are purchasing digital, non-tangible product / service / training courses, and as such are not entitled to a refund once accessed. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us by phone or email before purchasing online course.
Approvals: State Board of Physical Therapy & American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) State Chapters Approved. Please visit accreditation section for fill list: Click Here